Thursday, May 17, 2007

Seattle?

The future of my current job is a little shaky these days... the result of corporate restructuring after a big merger. My position may remain, or it may move to another part of the country. I would have the choice to move with it if I so wanted...

Out of the two new HQ locations I could relocate to, there is only one I would even consider. Seattle, WA.

Aside from leaving friends and family behind, another major drawback would be the weather. I've heard horror stories about the continual rain and grey skies but, there seems to be a huge bicycle commuter population in Seattle? So, what gives? Are the horror stories just blown out of proportion, or does everyone just ride with fenders and raingear daily?

I'd like to hear some of the Pacific Northwest Pro's and Con's from any Seattle/Bothell/Redmond folks.

No comments: